Commissioning Engineer, Electrical and Software India and Global Support – (m/f/d)
The role has a mix of Field Supervision, Testing, Commissioning, PLC programming, Training, Quality inspection, Projects and Customer/Supplier co-ordination
Reporting to: Managing Director / Project Manager
- You will be responsible for delivering multiple onsite projects. It can vary from project to project if it is as the overall PM or as a Sub level PM and Service, Electrical Supervision, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, PLC programming, Retrofitment projects, etc.,
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and specification
- To study, modify, write PLC programs for large extrusion equipments as per the specification
- Identify high-risk tasks or issues and drive to resolution in a timely manner
- Analyzing project specifications, developing work schedules, and delegating tasks to different teams on field.
- Collaborating with other engineers and technical personnel to develop instructional and training manuals where required.
- To trouble-shoot and solve complex problems
- Conducting research on field developments and networking with other engineers and professionals.
- Liaising with clients and writing up reports to responsible team leaders
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions when necessary.
- We expect that you have a Diploma or Bachelor or Master level education within relevant academic field (e.g. Engineering or Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or any relevant)
- 2-3 years of proven experience in supervising medium to high complexity Field projects
- Experience in PLC Programs, Drives, etc., preferably on all latest Rockwell and Siemens (TIA portal)
- Experience commissioning HV / LV switchgear, transformers, UPS systems, large variable speed drives,
- In-depth knowledge of electrical testing and procedures for primary and secondary equipment such as protection relays, circuit breakers, disconnectors, current and voltage transformers
- Experience in Autocad or MDT or any Electrical Schematic tools
- Solid language skills (verbal and written) in English are required
- Have good leadership & communication skills targeting the relevant audience in the organization, across cultures
- Be well organized and disciplined in implementing projects
- Be a innovative and outgoing team member
- Be experienced in supervising global multi-cultural teams
- Be knowledgeable on Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Heating systems
We offer an opportunity to be part of a solid Multi-culture team in an exciting business with great products, supporting our Mission. Your role will be a mix of team management, technical leadership and project execution.
Additional Information: Your primary Office location will be Chennai. However Your Business Travelling could be upto 85%
Mrs. Jenny Schillert
Director Human Ressources